Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Page Name


This year because of my work schedule I was not able to come home for Christmas ...The first time EVER I would not be with my family for the holidays. So about a week before Christmas my mom and Bodie came out to see me. It was Bodies first airplane ride! So..... I was rushing around that morning doing little things before they flew in. The airport is only about 15 miles or so away from my house. Well one thing lead to another and before i Know it "oh my goodness I better get going" Well in actuallity the 15 mins is really 30 and I have a little problem with being on time as it is.....So to get to the point after a worried phone call from my mom and i swear every red light in Santa Maria I pull up to the airport. I see them waiting and sneak up behind bodie who is busy digging in his backpack........ "BOO" I say......He jumps up startled the first thing that comes out of his four year old mouth........"Crazy auntie where you been!?!" The phrase has stuck in our family sense.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Yeah, you did it and I love it!!!!
I can't wait to see the pictures of up and coming events!

sara said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
AUNTIE!!!
CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED?!
:)