Tuesday, April 15, 2008

EASTER

Every holiday this year has been SO different than what I am used to but they have all been fun. Easter weekend i went to THE BIG CITY.....LA.......Ahhhhh SCARY! But don't worry I survived the traffic, all the concrete, and yes the people!


Tiff and I went out one night , no star sighting,
I probably would walk right by and not even notice.


Then Easter morning we dyed Easter eggs in the back yard and after went to Radondo beach.


On the Pier you pick out the shellfish you want out of tank. We chose these two fine looking sea creatures



CRABS

&

CLAMS


They steam them on the pier, give you a wooden mallet and bon appetite! They were very very yummy


LA is a VERY busy place. I don't think i would choose to live there but am up for a visit anytime!

No comments: