Sunday, April 20, 2008

Green thumb?

Last august when i first got here we placed zucchini seeds in the ground. And before i knew it they were HUGE! I live in between farm fields and surely the land my house is on used to be a farm field as well so I'm pretty sure green thumb or not anyone could grow something around here. however i like to say its my wonderful gardening abilities that are responsible. So it's that time of year again so when my mom and brock came out we got the garden planted.....
Brock was a big helper...........Lily not so much can't let it interfere with her sunning


ok so it doesn't look like much now............

but believe it or not there are actually lemon cucumbers, tomatoes, yellow bell peppers, jalapenos, and cilantro in there waiting to become big happy plants

2 comments:

Jana said...

You go girl! I am seriously one of those ones who couldn't grow anything no matter the conditions! No green thumb here! Can't wait to see you!

sara said...

Katie- You've got skills! The garden looks great - I think it has a lot to do with the little worker boy you found...aren't there child labor laws in CA?? :P Cute pics. I wish I were coming to CA w/ your parents this weekend! *sniff*
Have F U N!