Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun Find

More plants, I just love looking at this in my yard.

We were in Morro Bay and I noticed these plants, I haven't really seen them before, they were planted around the little downtown. We stumbled upon this little nursery on the bay which had all different kinds for sale. So Mom and I picked out a variety of them to put together and have in my yard. Oh and don't worry one is from Dad which he found broken off on the sidewalk....a piece for him to take home and a piece of me....


This is my favorite........



I find them so interesting and pretty

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

We had such a good time with you and playing in your garden. I guess we need to move to Barstow...so we could be closer..of course we would be a lot grumpier...living in Barstow...maybe we should just stay in Cottonwood and keep looking for cheap tickets!

sara said...

So beautiful! I love succulents! And the pot is gorgeous!
Send some warm sunshine this way please!!!