Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MY NEW RIDE

Mail order bike......


I got a new bike! Yes I ordered it on the Internet and Yes I put it together (well dad had to do some tightening when her got here, I was missing a couple tools) I am so excited to go on bike-ventures as I call them. I road it to the gym yesterday, it was so nice, there are so many things in bloom that as you past different yards and fields different smells come to your nose, jasmine, honeysuckle, flowers, grass, parsley in the fields……just the smell of spring around here I guess. I loved it!!!! and today I road down to the coffee shop. It's not built for speed or hills for that matter but it is built for fun!

9 comments:

Steph Bull said...

Sweet blog KT. Cool bike, I need one of those.

Jana said...

You are too cute! I can't wait to see ya!!!

sara said...

Cute Katie! I love it. Okay- That is a long way to the gym!!!

Jana said...

How about an update Girly!!!

Jana said...

Crazy Auntie where you been? Update!

Jana said...

Seriously Kate... it's June!!! Would you update this blog!!!

Steph Bull said...

You really know how to live up to your blog title.

Unknown said...

Katie---- Hi I love the bike, we have incvested in several beach cruisers the kids go on bike rides every night when the weather is good. We missed seeing you this year check out my new blog http://monyabonbon.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

OK...I know your connection has been down..but it is almost a year since you wrote on your blog....and A LOT has happened....I am hoping you will update...or just start over and not worry about the past...just focus on the NOW!!

Love you, mom