Tuesday, April 15, 2008

THE NERVE

There i got a little caught up on my blog here.. A tragedy happened at my casa. I was very quietly and may i add politely "BORROWING" someone close by's wireless Internet. I wasn't doing them any harm..I don't look at naughty sites or anything. I have been connecting to it the entire time I have been here. Well all of the sudden out of the clear blue BAM ...They change it to secure! The nerve of some people! So now I must go to the coffee shop to do my interneting...who knows maybe this is a sign from the universe and my future extremely good looking boyfriend does his interneting here as well!

3 comments:

sara said...

Auntie's B A C K!!!!
WOOHOOOOOO!!!
FINALLY.

Cute pics. Can't wait to see more -

Oh, and yes, frequent the shop often -I just know you'll be running into Mr. Handsome soon!

Jana said...

Crazy Auntie!!!! Exciting to see you in this computer world! I had no idea! The nerve is right!... you could use my connection anytime! I hope to see you soon...Glen has a race at Lake San Antonio May 3rd! Miss you heaps!

Marilyn said...

Please post a picture of your internet cafe...and also Zorro's. I want to eat there again....it was fun sitting on the corner there and watching what was going on in that little neighborhood. So many fun little places and just not enough days to eat at all of them...we also need to hit Tio's down by the pier....mmmmmmmm!